Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Getting my Mojo back!

Ahh break time! My semester break ends tomorrow as we head back to the classroom ready to torture a new batch of students. Guess my blogging break should end, too. I definitely accomplished a good bit around the house and spent lots of time with the family. Allie and I are still hard at work on her doll house. Hopefully, it will be photo ready soon.

To get me started back on the scrapping and blogging path, I jumped over to the Mojo Monday blog. I have peeked in on them from time to time, but this is my first time playing along. Here is the sketch for this week:

And here is my version of it:

Hi. Paper: Pink Paislee, Alphabet: American Crafts, Butterfly: BasicGrey, Bling: Kaisercraft, Sketch: Mojo Monday.

I love a good sketch! It is a fabulous way to get the mojo jumpstarted. Now I am off to get Zack from the bus and begin the crazy busy Tuesday kid schedule.

smooches!