Friday, December 11, 2009

My day off

Ahh, Friday. Freezing cold temps and not a single meeting to attend--what's a girl to do? Stay home and scrap! The week was absolutely crazy. Drew is out of town and the kids had their full complement of activities. It was the last week of the semester, so I had more than enough grading to do in between reviewing for finals. I did not have time to scrap, but I did make a little time to color each evening.

I used Kazan's sketch 41 from 2s4u--flipped a bit--for this one. I even pulled out the machine for a little stitching. It has been way too long since I did that!

You. Paper, Diecuts: Crate Paper, Chipboard: Heidi Swapp, Stamp: Whiff of Joy, Markers: Copic, Tools: Sewing Machine, Scor-it, Distresser.

Happy Friday, friends!

5 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Darling card! Thanks for taking the time to play along with us at 2 Sketches 4 You! :) Kathy

cnelson said...

oh soooooooooo cute!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

This is so cute! Love it!! Thanks for making a card for 2S4Y this week!!

Lea L. said...

Such a cute Christmas card!! I love the color combo you used here...especially the added aqua! Great job with Kazan's Sketch 41!

♥Lea

Unknown said...

darling! Your stamp work is fabulous
:)