Monday, December 14, 2009

Have to spill

ScrapStreet's Showroom column for the January issue features the fun stamps from Stamps of Life by Stephanie Barnard. I had the best weekend playing with them! So much fun that I have some left over after turning in my article and I am not done yet! Normally, I would wait until after the issue is out to show, but a little peek cannot hurt, right?

Digital Stamps: Stamps of Life Back2Basics, Cardstock: Coredinations, Ribbon: Offray, Markers: Copic, Tools: Cuttlebug, Fiskers border punch.

I printed the stamps in just an outline and colored them with my beloved Copics. Next, I used embossing powder for shine. Popping them with foam off of the Swiss Dots background makes for a great mixture of textures. Where did I start? With the ribbon. I have had this in my stash for awhile and it never quite matched any papers. I was able to color everything to match it instead. Fun!

No comments: