Saturday, December 5, 2009

Happy Card

I was in the Christmas card mood with red and green doodads out. I organize my goodies by color tray and somehow apples jumped out at me instead of anything holiday. I had such fun playing with the bright and the bold. I used Laura's sketch 40 from 2s4u. I swear the sketches get cuter every week over there! And the newest design team members are all super talented.

Love You. Paper: October Afternoon, Cardstock: Bazzill Basics, Ribbon: Offray, Pin: JoAnn's, Alphabet: American Crafts, Sticker: Making Memories, Tools: Scor-it, Spellbinders, Cuttlebug.

I have to say that this particular green paper--this card and the one from yest--is my favorite of the week. How can I have owned this one for months and somehow not have used it? It is such a yummy shade of green.

3 comments:

Tamaroo said...

This is so happy and bright!

Shemaine Smith said...

Very cute card!

Laura Davis said...

Darling! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura