Sunday, December 13, 2009

coloring is good for you!

Honest. It is. There is a reason why we give kids some crayons and paper. Ok, so promoting hand eye coordination and fine motor skills can be offered as rational, but it is just plain fun, too. A little bit of coloring and I feel less stressed. I can make something pretty and have complete control over it even if everything else is swirling around me. ahhh.

I am having a bigger problem figuring out how to make cards with my pretties. I prefer a 4in x 4in square card. I think it comes from scrapping 12x12 solo pages for so long--I think in a square. However, my new stamps are bigger. They want 5x7 cards. They need to go big. I have to give them what they want. After all, is this deer not the cutest thing you have ever seen?

Merry Christmas. Paper: Crate Paper, Pink Paislee, Die Cuts: Crate Paper, Stamp: Whiff of Joy, Markers: Copic, Other: Raffia.

I am going to take a batch of stamped images and my copics with me to school this week. Watching students take finals will be far less stressful with my magic markers at hand.

No comments: