Monday, August 24, 2009

98, 99, and 100 . . .

I made it! I wanted to finish 100 cards for the Cards For Heroes Drive at ScrapStreet before I head off to fall semester. Last night, I finished up my Showroom items with the absolutely fun Paper Trunk Socialite collection. I had some fun scraps on my table so I zipped out a few more cards.

I am sure that I will be able to make a few more before we finish the drive, but I am so happy to have my goal met. Just in time, too, as I head back into the classroom tomorrow morning to meet my new students. If you have not picked up this Paper Trunk yet, you must! Our entire team embraced mojo the second we spread them out in our spaces.

Happy Monday, friends!

1 comment:

Stacey Michaud said...

Love these cards! And I adore Paper Trunk--how can you not with all those amazing patterns!