Sunday, June 22, 2008

such a sad blogger

I am. Really. Ok, back to trying to stay up to date.

I spent last night scrapping digi pages and had such fun! I finally scrapped my most recent favorite picture of Allie in the dandelions. I planned to journal a bit more, but the perfect sentence came to me so I stopped there. I am sure I will print it and do it in paper, too.



I used products from Shabby Miss Jenn--Weeds n Wildflowers, Sunshine, and Flowerstand.

Today was back to school day for me. I picked up a summer class that will run for the next 8 weeks starting tomorrow morning bright and early. I am excited about it, but prepping a new class is always time consuming. Spent several hours today finishing reading my text and completing my syllabus. Fun, but looooong.

6 comments:

Janneke said...

yay, you're back!
have fun!

Mireille said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY .. your back.. (feel like I am an echo.. from Holland)

love the layout.. she looks lovely!
and uhmm summer class.. good luck! (still like the original plan better ;D)

Unknown said...

Hey Dora! Nice to see you blogging again!! I just adore that dandelion pic and yes, wanna see it on paper, too!

My other fav of the weekend, tho, is your TEACHING layout - http://scrapstreet.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=15838

Hi!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Oh I love this LO and this photo is fabulous! tfs

Nicole Martel said...

I LOVE THAT LAYOUT DORA, THE COLORS ARE BEAUTIFUL!

Lesli said...

Absolutely gorgeous LO!!!