Saturday, March 8, 2008

My first game of tag.

Seven Random Things About Me.
here how it works:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and leave a comment on their blog, so that their readers can visit yours. Meesh tagged me!
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share 7 Random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 random people at the bottom of your post, linking to their blog.
Let each person know by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 Random things about me...

1. I have my belly button double pierced.
2. I can tap dance--really well.
3. I never need to drink cause I am crazy enough sober--and will dance on bars, tables, etc.
4. Most weeks, I read 5 novels for fun.
5. I am completely addicted to television.
6. I am a nerd. really! I adore school and studying and like long division.
7. I hate to swim. blech!

Ok... so I did it! and am accepting that tagging is part of this whole blog thing so yes , this time I am going to Tag people... except all of the bloggers I know have already been tagged. Yep. I am a blog baby and have a small circle so far.

I could tag students, but somehow that seems wrong so I am stuck being it. Off to see about making new friends!

No comments: